NHS England and NHS Improvement has launched a series of animations aimed at tackling disinformation about the COVID-19 vaccine.
The animations are aimed specifically at encouraging uptake in ethnic minority groups. They cover key topics including vaccine safety, how it was tested, how it was developed so quickly, what is in it, and what the side effects are.
1. COVID-19 vaccine and ethnic minorities - tackling disinformation
2. COVID-19 vaccine and ethnic minorities - short introduction
3. Is the COVID-19 vaccine safe?
4. Has the COVID-19 vaccine been tested on people like me?
5. How was the COVID-19 vaccine developed so quickly?
6. What is in the COVID-19 vaccine and how does it work?
7. What are the long-term side effects of the COVID-19 vaccine?
Please share the videos widely with your friends, family, and networks to encourage vaccine uptake.