Do you need support with Type 1 or Type 2 diabetes?
My Type 1 Diabetes
This programme is a free online resource that offers tailored advice and information created by NHS experts and people living with type 1 diabetes.
The programme is aimed at adults with type 1 diabetes, their families/ carers, and healthcare professionals. It provides access information about type 1 diabetes through videos, articles and accredited online education courses.
My Type1 Diabetes can:
- Help you understand more about type 1 diabetes and increase your confidence in how to manage it.
- Signpost you to content created by other expert organisations.
- Offer resources in up to 10 other languages including Polish, Spanish and Urdu.
- Support you to set achievable goals for your diabetes self-care.
The programme is available for you to join now. Start using the programme today at: www.mytype1diabetes.nhs.uk
Healthy Living for people with type 2 diabetes
This is a free, online NHS service designed to help you learn more about diabetes.
Healthy Living has been clinically proven and can help you improve your health and support you to live well with type 2 diabetes. The service can help you:
- Feel confident in managing type 2 diabetes.
- Improve mental wellbeing.
- Make and maintain healthy lifestyle choices, and more.
The programme is for people over the age of 18, living in England with type 2 diabetes. If you care for someone living with type 2 diabetes, you can sign up too.
Sign up today at https://healthyliving.nhs.uk/