Do you live or work in Tower Hamlets?
This is your opportunity to comment on the draft joint strategy for Tower Hamlets for the next five years. The strategy developed by the Tower Hamlets Health and Wellbeing Board takes account of:
- the most up to date evidence of what is happening around health and wellbeing outcomes in Tower Hamlets, as summarised in the Joint Strategic Needs Assessment
- an assessment of progress against the previous strategy
- latest relevant national guidance, strategies, and plans
- local strategies and plans
- extensive resident engagement and professional workshops to help gather insight of people's lived experiences as well as a better understanding of what is most important to people and the community.
The Health and Wellbeing Board is a partnership that enables leaders, health and social care professionals, and other partners across the NHS, the council, and the voluntary sector to work together, solve problems and lead change to improve the health of residents.
To find out more about the Health and Wellbeing Board Strategy 2021-25 and share your views, please visit the Council's website here.