While many other organisations appear to be relaxing their stance on enhanced infection control measures, at the GP Care Group we continue to expect both our employees (including bank and agency workers) and our patients to wear face masks and observe social distancing.
With the news that COVID-19 cases are once again on the rise, we must all still be vigilant about infection control adherence.
Our staff that is not working remotely are using appropriate PPE (including face masks) at all times and follow frequent hand washing procedures. Our employees are also required to strictly observe social distancing and not exceed the recommended number of people in each room.
- Good ventilation for areas can reduce infection rates, open windows whenever possible
- Ensure rooms do not exceed maximum occupation
- Stagger breaks and adhere to social distancing in communal areas
- Wear face coverings
- Social distancing – respecting your colleagues
- Cleaning workstations and other equipment between users
All our employees are following the above infection control measure to ensure that other employees and our patients remain safe.