Before you start
You can register for yourself or on behalf of a dependant in your care. Registering takes around 15 minutes.
We'll ask questions about:
- your name and address
- the name and address of the GP practice you're currently registered with, if you have one
- your NHS number, if you know it
- the name and address of an emergency contact
- the name and address of your carer, if you have one
- your medical history
- any allergies you may have
- any medication you may be taking
- your general health
- a way to contact you such as a phone number or email address
You'll need to complete your application in one session, so please have these details to hand before you start.